Thursday, February 09, 2006

Starting up the Blog

Yes, this is it the start of my particularly interesting blog, if it gets more than a dozen hits during its entire life i will indeed be suprised. Anyway, be prepared for a particulary special journey with me as I prepare to document my online poker life, the ups, the downs, the bad beats, the bad calls, the great calls, the great bluffs, the great lay downs, the being down to 10 cent in my account and getting desperate in 10c rebuy turbo tourneys. Well you get the picture, if you're not really that interested in poker, trust me on this one, you probably shouldn't bother reading this then!

Will try to keep it regularly updated with my meandering's through my 11 or so online accounts and the long term goal, to never actually have to work a proper job again in my life!

Carpe Diem NOW!

2 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Rory Cartwright said...

Good Luck with the blog loosecannon.

roryc

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Chief_OHara said...

Good Luck with Blog

Culchie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home